Our full window refurbishment package is designed to cater for people who do not feel the need to replace their existing windows or to comply to Listed Building Control, where the original facade of the property needs to be kept as original as possible.
With over 100 years of experience in refurbishing windows and our clients ranging throughout the whole of the country, including The National Trust and a range of Oxford Colleges including St. Peters College, Jesus College and Brasenose College to name a few.
Our windows refurbishment package includes:
• Firstly, one of our highly trained installation teams will carefully remove your existing windows and temporary glaze the openings with 4mm clear float glass.
• The windows are then returned back to our factory here in the Cotswolds and carefully de glazed and inspected to analyze the scope of the works required.
• Your frames are then shot blasted to bare metal where any repairs to the steel frames can be undertaken and any damaged sections can be replaced.
• All ironmongery from your existing windows shall be polished up to bring back the original character of the fittings and any missing fittings will be casted to match your original and fitted to your windows.
• After the windows have been checked and fully operational, they are then sent to be korro primed to prevent any further deterioration to the frames.
• The windows are then finished in a polyester powder coating so further painting to the frames in the future is not required.
• Any glazing is then cut for the newly refurbished windows or new leaded lights manufactured using either your existing glass or new glass where needed.
• Finally, our installation teams will then re attend site and remove all temporary glazing and install your freshly refurbished windows.